- MEASURE TWICE, BUY ONCE – Whether installing for the first time, or replacing an existing liner, the Caribbean pattern offers durability while not breaking the bank. Be sure to check the measurements of your swimming pool to assure the correct size is purchased. Pool height is determined by measuring the outside wall from the ground to underneath the top rail. Oval pool size is determined by measuring from the center point across the longest and widest ends.
- PRETTY PLEASING PATTERN – The Caribbean pattern gives a delightful depiction of exotic fish swimming around your pool. The North American cut material is hand-folded to prevent permanent creasing and excess wrinkling. Before installing, lay the liner out in the sun for a minimum of one hour to warm up the vinyl ensuring it is able to stretch when adding water. The best temperatures to install would be between 70-80 degrees.
- INSTALL IN A SNAP OR A HOOK – This 18’ Round unibead style liner works with pools with flat-bottoms measuring 52″. For an overlap style pool, simply open up the j-hook portion and slip this over the pool wall. For beaded style pools, use the standard bead after removing the j-hook portion along the score or groove mark.This will leave only the standard bead which is inserted into the bead receiver opening. ***Will not work with Intex or Pop-Up pools***
- STAY COOL IN THE POOL – Enjoy the warm weather while spending quality time with family and friends. Your backyard aboveground pool will surely become the place to be during those hot summer days. Stay cool in more ways than one with the Caribbean liner.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL – Swim care-free knowing your liner can tough it out through abrasion, chemicals and UV fading thanks to the use of Lamiclear technology. The layers are made of an acrylic top coat, a UV resistant print layer, and a 100% virgin vinyl base. This material is then welded and cut for a flawless fit and finish. A 25-year limited warranty is included protecting against defects in material and workmanship.
The Standard Bead is designed to slip into a standard liner bead track, which lines the top of your pool wall.
- Requires the presence of a bead receiver attached to your pool wall
- Lay out in the sun for at least 1-hour prior to installing
- Air temperature should be at least 70-degrees when putting in
- Be sure to measure your pool and wall height prior to ordering
- Will NOT work with Intex or Pop-Up pools
- Size: 18′
- Wall Height: 52″
- Shape: Round
- Connection: Beaded
- Gauge: 25
- Material: 100% Virgin Vinyl
- 100% virgin vinyl construction
- Our liners have been vulcanized, high pressure heat bonded and vacuum sealed
- Material has been RF vinyl welded with lap welded seams
- Durable liners free of impurities
Liner has a 25-year limited warranty against manufacturer material defects