2. The Information We Collect We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when you use our Website or use our services. The information we collect and the purposes for which we use it will depend to some extent on how you interact with GRAYSUPPLIES.COM. For example, we collect the information you provide when you purchase goods, request a refund, participate in our social networking features, subscribe to our promotional correspondence, or send us an email or feedback. If you elect to post material to any blogs or forums, or participate in our social networking features or other community boards that may be offered, then such materials may be collected and some information, including your posted pseudonym or name, may be publicly available for others to view.
We may also collect personal information from, and make some of your personal information available to, third party marketing partners for commercial or advertising purposes.
A. Information You Provide to Us:
- Contact Information such as e-mail address, name, phone number, shipping address, and billing information
- Customer service information such as questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms, by email, over the phone, or by post; and summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with customer care
- Financial and transactional information such as credit or debit card number, verification number, and expiration date, to process payments and information about your transactions and purchases with us
- User-generated content such as comments on articles, photos, videos, audio, any information you submit in public forums or message boards, reviews and feedback or testimonials you provide
- Contact Information about others, (including personal identifiers) such as name and mailing address to send a gift. If you purchase a gift card your email address may be included in the communication sent to your friend.
- Social media information (which may include contact information, photos, location, user generated content). If you access this through a third-party connection or log-in, we may have access to any information you provide to that social network depending on your privacy settings such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, gender, location, and current city; and information you provide to us directly through our pages on social networking and blogging platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WordPress, and Twitter)
- Other information you choose to directly provide to GRAYSUPPLIES.COM in connection with your use of our Website or any of our services.
B. Information We Collect Automatically:
- Device information and identifiers such as IP address; browser type and language; operating system; platform type; device type; software and hardware attributes; and unique device, advertising, and app identifiers
- Internet network and device activity data such as information about files you download, landing pages, browsing activity, content or ads viewed and clicked, dates and times of access, pages viewed, forms you complete or partially complete, search terms, uploads or downloads, the URL that referred you to our Website; if you share our content to social media platforms; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers, whether you open an email and your interaction with email content, access times, error logs, and other similar information.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
Depending on the services you use and how you use them, we, or our service providers, may use your information to:
- Provide the services you request, including to maintain and service your account, for example to:
- Process and fulfill your transactions
- Payment processing
- Send communications that you have requested
- Provide community features and post your content
- Communicate with You & Provide Customer Service, for example to:
- Provide transactional or service communications, such as to send you an email newsletter, process refund requests, or to contact you about your account
- Respond to your requests for information
- Provide you with customer service and technical support
- Personalize your experience, for example to:
- Customize certain features,
- Deliver relevant content and to provide you with an enhanced experience based on your activities and interests
- Send you information about products and promotions offered by us, our service providers, and other organizations with which we work
- Customize advertising based on your activities and interests
- Service Providers We may provide access to information to vendors and affiliates that are performing services on our behalf, including fulfilling orders, managing our email lists and sending email messages on our behalf, processing payments, providing customer support, analytics providers, and performing other administrative services, in order to carry out such services.
- Our Affiliates We may share information we collect with affiliates and vendors to provide you catalogs, deliver products and provide services to you.
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Delete certain personal information we have about you upon request.
- Provide you with information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.